Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weekly Feature: Eva, Aleks and Shev



Eva, Aleks and Shev are three Toronto ladies who dish about celebrities and celeb fashion in their hilarious group "Why Eva, Aleks and Shev should be Celebs". Every week we'll feature some of their brutally honest Hollywood commentary! For more, check them out here.








Reader: We have an open marriage, I'll sleep with YOU!

Eva: When I say lesbian, you say Jada!

Aleks: I read this and did the whole song in my head for like 5 minutes..."Lesbian... JADA! Lesbian... JADA!"









Reader: Sunday? What a stupid name.

Eva: YOU'RE JOKING

Shev: I read the kid' s name was SUNDAY ROSE KIDMAN URBAN. Eva, I emailed you this info today...were you gone already perhaps?

Eva: Is it flesh coloured, or see through?




Aleks: I effing hate those Gator shoes.... God dammit what a stupid epidemic this is. And Grampa Steven should really lay off them.


Eva: CROC THIS WAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: